Questions I answer:
1. Why did you choose SogoElite rather than Sogotrade? (I don’t actually answer this; rather, I berate the questioner for not looking up the obvious differences between the two. Actually, there is one important difference that is not obvious: SogoElite allows for shorting stocks under $3, while SogoTrade does not.)
2. What kind of returns (percentage-wise) can a trader expect to make trading like me or Tim Sykes?
3. Do you have a Stockfetcher scan for the potential pumps you buy? Answer: No.
4. What does the decreasing volume in pump & dump AENY mean? Does that mean it will go lower?
1. What do you mean by ‘fluffy’ news?
2. Isn’t fading volume correlated with positive price action on ‘real’ stocks that have run up a bunch? Answer: I really have no clue; because of this I do not address it in the video. I am not convinced that fading volume is necessarily a sign that a stock will do anything, unless it is a true pump & dump.
0 thoughts on “Q&A: Saturday morning mailbag”
Is that the the monkey tied to the file cabinet in the right background?
Nice frame on the first video..:o) Reaper-TV.
I just received my monkey and was very disappointed when I discovered it did not have a tail! Does yours have a tail?
No tail. 🙁
Just a tip, don’t put the light behind you facing the camera. Face it up from behind or at you from the front. Also, you may want to white balance your camera to get rid of the yellow tint.
Otherwise, keep up the good videos!
Yeah I know all that … isn’t much I can do without doing a lot of work (like replacing light fixtures and getting a new web cam). That is why 99% of my videos are screen capture.