Questions asked include:
1. How do you set hotkeys in IB TWS?
2. How to configure charts in IB TWS for indicators other than volume?
3. How can you configure IB charts to show news?
4. Really long question about level 2.
5. What will I do when I am rich and my account is too large to trade penny stocks any more?
6. What do I do with the money I don’t keep in cash in my brokerage accounts?
7. What are the best investments for traders?
I probably do not completely any of the questions. Part of the reason is I will not do basic legwork for you, my beloved readers. I am happy to help, but please put some effort into trying to learn things on your own.
0 thoughts on “Q&A: Saturday morning mailbag”
RE: newswire I’ve been messing around with skygrid.com . I still haven’t decided whether I like it or not.
Well I do hope you eventually go into white collar crime fighting for purely selfish reasons. The public could really use some new William Black types.
that was good point about bonds… non correlation is a good way to reduce risk. Although I suppose to be truly reduce risk you might need some small negative correlation exposure…
To truly lose the correlation you want short to medium-term treasuries or TIPS. I would own a bunch of TIPS if it weren’t for their tax inefficiencies.
Speaking of the law I would so love someone to go after stock pumpers for honest services fraud (even though I am dubious of the current legal conception of that crime).
A question for next time…. This is probably the wrong place to ask since you dont trade options, but Ill try anyways.
Ive looked and cant figure this out…
Do you know if you can group option spreads in the IB portfolio? Its hard to keep up with individual option strategies when they are all grouped by price. (ex: buying 3 different condors with different strikes…)
Answer: I have no clue whatsoever.