This is my motivational / instructional video on how to learn to trade.
The keys to success:
1. Don’t be lazy. Trading is hard work.
2. Look it up. Use Google and Investopedia and other resources. Read trading books at your local library. I have suggested a few good ones.
3. Don’t believe it unless there is proof. Lots of people lie about trading success. Look for proof that a strategy works before using it.
4. Don’t waste my time (or the time of any other decent trader) with stupid questions … I’m quite willing to help if you have a novel or worthwhile question but I will ignore you if you show that you have not put forth any effort.
5. Anyone who is serious about learning to trade penny stocks should read every single blog post I have written, as well as every post by Timothy Sykes, Tim Bohen, James Krieger, and probably every post by Pradeep Bond. To do less is laziness. A couple other traders who have blogs that might be worthwhile are BigT and JohnC.
6. If you value your time more than your money, I recommend buying Tim Sykes DVDs (Pennystocking Part Deux & TimFundamentals Part Deux are the best and I own both).
I should note that @investorslive did not say he made $50k on VSTNQ … I was exaggerating. His Twitter feed is annoyingly promotional, though, as he mainly uses it to promote his subscription stock chat. So while he will have great calls like “$VSTNQ is on watch today” before the market opened and it quintupled, there is plenty of “chat is on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” type tweets. I subscribe to his pay stock chat room, InvestorsUnderground. If you sign up using my affiliate link you can save up to 15%.