Questions I answer:
1. Why did you choose SogoElite rather than Sogotrade? (I don’t actually answer this; rather, I berate the questioner for not looking up the obvious differences between the two. Actually, there is one important difference that is not obvious: SogoElite allows for shorting stocks under $3, while SogoTrade does not.)
2. What kind of returns (percentage-wise) can a trader expect to make trading like me or Tim Sykes?
3. Do you have a Stockfetcher scan for the potential pumps you buy? Answer: No.
4. What does the decreasing volume in pump & dump AENY mean? Does that mean it will go lower?
1. What do you mean by ‘fluffy’ news?
2. Isn’t fading volume correlated with positive price action on ‘real’ stocks that have run up a bunch? Answer: I really have no clue; because of this I do not address it in the video. I am not convinced that fading volume is necessarily a sign that a stock will do anything, unless it is a true pump & dump.